dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2011

Success story

SHAKE IT UP

I love English interviewed Bella Thorne and Zendaya, two actors on Disney's TV series. 

Shake It up, Disney's new TV show for teenagers, began in the USA in 2010. The series is about two schoolfriends, CeCe and Rocky (played by Bella Thorne and Zendaya). In the series, the girls are chosen to dance on their favourite TV dance show. With its humour and cool dance scenes, the series is a big success in the USA.

I love English talks to the two actresses, Zendaya and Bella, about the new Disney sensation...


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW:

I love English: Are you like yor  characters?

Bella: I'm very much like CeCe. She's very adventurous witty, and she's fashionista. She wants to reach her goals and won't let anyone stop her. She also loves her best friend Rocky and lives her life to the full.

Zendaya: My character is Rocky. She's a good girl, and is always tying to help her firends. She is generous and helps charities. I'm the same. I'm always hanging out with my friends and tying to get good grades in school. I'm always doing the right rhing... at least I try.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada